How to transform, expand and deepen your professional relationships through Attention, Connection and Experience.
This session focuses on supporting you to evolve the mindset you have towards professional connection. Some of the learning content includes:
- How your professional network actually works
- Learning about relationship environments
- The importance of attention
- Understanding professional vulnerability
- Where disconnection happens
- How professional connection is evolving
- How to evolve your mindset
- How online tools support this growth
This workshop will be beneficial for professionals who know and understand the importance of relationships. You may be a leader in a business, wanting to grow your career or looking for ways to connect your start-up idea to the right people.
If you would like to evolve the way you connect and have a desire to better understand professional connection, then this workshop is for you.
Date: Monday the 2nd of August 10am-12pm
Location: Wanaka Hotel
Investment: $195 + gst
Individual company workshops for your team are also available on request.
About Jamie Roy
For over a decade Jamie’s attention has been focused on professional connection. Both off and online he has coached and trained thousands of professionals, led industry change and presented all around New Zealand. He empowers individuals and teams to consciously create their professional environment to maximise potential.